A family is forever changed in the summer of 1956.

The Cherry Pickers - Autographed Copy

The Cherry Pickers is now available through Amazon for pre-release ordering. The official date is August 8, 2017. As you can read from the posts below the buzz has been fantastic - so pre-order and have it delivered to your Kindle device.

Th unconfirmed word is that if you order the trade paperback version of The Cherry Pickers through Amazon, you can have it delivered -- now!

And finally, if you contact me through my email at rpd@lmi.net (use The Cherry Pickers Book in the subject line) and send a check for $17.00 I will send you an autographed copy. I have five copies available. I will get back to you with an address.

I will also be signing books at Book Passage in Corte Madera, California on October 20, 2017 at 7:00.

Thanks.

Greg Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Blog Post

One Star Out of Five

ONE STAR OUT OF FIVE Well this is a first, and sadly probably not the last. My coming of age novel, The Cherry Pickers, got a ONE STAR ...